Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello Kitty!!

So as most of you know my daughter is obsessed with all things kitty and now especially Hello Kitty.  So in lieu of her up coming 2nd birthday (which is still a few months away but I like to plan ahead) I decided to see if I could make a felt stuffed Hello Kitty.

Not too shabby I think for my first try. Or at least I don't think so lol.  So just to show how much she is addicted here is a picture of my daughter one morning after she had woken up.
My daugher and most of her kitties!  Goodness!
Well I'm hoping to continue posting more because I am hoping this year I will get more creative things done.  One of my resolutions last year was to bake and scrapbook more which didn't happen.  This year I'm going to find the time to do more things that I enjoy doing.

Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment